Reimbursement of dental treatments
If you have French health insurance coverage (sécurité sociale), Ferney Voltaire Dental Center has been approved by the French state social securiity system. This means that you do not have to pay the social security part of the dental treatment. Furthermore, if you have a private health insurance in France, we have contracts with most of the French Mutuelles so that you do not have to pay us, totally or partially, depending on your coverage.
For the reimbursement of your dental treatment, however, you need to consider 3 different types of dental treatments:
Government regulated treatments: your health insurance (social security) will reimburse you for 70% of the cost. If you have taken out a complementary insurance (health insurance – French Mutuelle), the latter will pay the remaining 30%. These treatments are routine ones such as Hygienic treatments, caries etc.
Non regulated treatments: the treatments concerned include inlays, dentures, porcelain crowns and treatment requiring the use of more refined technology or materials. All or part of these fees may be paid by your private health insurance company (Mutuelle), and the amounts that are refunded depend on your particular contract. We have agreements with most of the French health insurers so that you don’t even need to pay your supposed contribution.
Treatments that are not covered by social security: The treatments are for example periodontal surgery, dental implants, bone mass augmentation etc. A few health insurance companies could participate in the cost of these dental treatments. Find out whether your health insurance company has signed an agreement with our dental center.